In episode #694 of the Marketing School Podcast, Neil Patel and Eric Siu discuss a simple hack that will up your LinkedIn views. Tune in to
hear what you should be doing to increase your LinkedIn presence.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
[00:27] Today’s Topic: One Simple Hack That'll 10X Your LinkedIn Views
[00:36] Lead Quizzes founder, Jeremy Ellins, has given Eric and Neil some great advice.
[00:54] Jeremy posted a video of an interview and tagged certain influencers on LinkedIn.
[01:40] Tagging influencers gets their attention and will get them to comment.
[01:55] The influencer has to be relevant to what you are doing.
[01:58] Ultimately, the download’s on Jeremy’s podcast doubled.
[02:20] Eric and Neil get request to re-post and comment on LinkedIn pages and most times, it
gets their attention.
[02:42] “Bro Language” does really well.
[02:55] Bro language is concise, to-the-point sentences. It’s not always great prose, but it gets
the job done.
[03:30] Bro language is becoming overused and is getting filtered out, but as long as you don’t
use it too often or at length, it can still be effective.
[04:12] That’s all for today!
[04:14] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
Want to learn the SEO tactics that AirBnB, Lyft, and Heineken use to drive millions of site visits a month? Download the case study now: https://www.singlegrain.com/res/digital-marketing-agency/case-studies/
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast – http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast – https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing…
• Single Grain – Digital Marketing Agency – http://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
Please watch: “$300 to $3 Million in Less than 10 Years – What You Can Learn From This Restauranteur Prodigy”